1. Are weekends a 1 day rental since you're closed on Sunday?
Yes, Friday through Monday is considered a one day rental rate! Events lasting longer than a one day are subject to higher rental rates.
2. Do I need to schedule an appointment?
Items are shown by appointment only. Please call D's Pretty Events to set up an appointment.
3. What are your delivery charges?
Delivery charges are unique with each situation. Typically, if you are within the Charlottesville, Virginia surrounding counties (Greene, Augusta, Madison, Orange, Albemarle, Fluvanna, Louisa and Nelson), the delivery fee charge is $30.00. Additional fees may apply for extended travel outside of surrounding counties. Sunday delivery or pickup is an additional charge.
4. I want to pick up my order. How is my order handled?
I will check your order prior to pick up. You will sign your order at pick up, after you have received all your items in good condition and are in fact, the correct items.
5. Where will you leave delivered equipment?
I will deliver and pick up all equipment from one location on the property. Please make me aware prior to the delivery of where the items can be placed.
6. Will you set up the equipment?
Arrangements must be made in advance for set up. Additional fees apply.
7. What if I need to reach you in an emergency after hours?
If an error has been made by D's Pretty Events, I will make your order correct, at no additional charge. If you have forgotten an item, additional fees will apply. Please call 434-409-5144.
8. How far in advance should I place my order?
You are strongly encouraged to give me as much notice as possible, especially if this is a large event. Nevertheless, I will always do my best to accommodate last minute orders as well, subject to availability.
9. May I adjust my order once it's been placed?
Yes, you can make adjustments to your order 30 days prior to the scheduled delivery or pick up date.
10. What if I accidently damage the rentals or some of the rental items have been lost?
You will be notified by phone or email of any missing or damaged items within seven (7) days. Renters assume full responsibility of item(s) upon possession, and agrees to pay full replacement cost for lost or damaged item(s). Renters are responsible for any and all theft, damage, loss and/or destruction of/to the rented equipment. A credit card is required on file for to cover any loss or damage.
11. Do my items need to be returned clean?
Additional cleaning fees will apply for stained items.
12. When do I need to pay for rental item (s)?
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required. If rental items are being delivered to a location, payment must be made in full 30 days prior to the delivery.
13. Do you have a price list?
Contact Delores Roberts for pricing.
14. What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express